Welcome to Our Site...
Servant of God Mgr Raymond Francis Camillus Mascarenhas, the former Vicar General of the Diocese of Mangalore and the Founder of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Little Flower of Bethany was a holy priest of the Diocese of Mangalore. His memory is fresh in us, though he went to his eternal abode in the year 1960. He is remembered for his pastoral zeal and commitment.
Mgr Mascarenhas was a renowned educationist of his time and visualized education as a means to give life and transform the ignorant, especially the poor and the girls.
Reminiscing in Tranquility
Sr Violette`s Memories of Mgr Raymond FC Mascarenhas
Compiled and Edited by:
Sr Mary Naulak BS
Thus He Preached to Them
Homilies and Reflections of Mgr R.F.C. Mascarenhas
Edited by Fr Ronald Serrao
• Leaven In The East, Sr Mary Naulak BS, 2012.
• Chi Chu A Thih Zet Loh Chuan ( translation of Unless The Seed Die in Mizo), Vincent Thlangliana, 2012
• Hombelaku, Stephen Quadros Permude, 2012
• If I Only Knew … Encounters with Mgr R F C Mascarenhas , Mr James D’Souza, 2012
- To You My Daughters: Personal Letters of Msgr Raymond FC Mascarenhas, Edited by Sr Lillis and Sr Miriam, 2014
- Thus He Preached to Them: Hoilies of Msgr Raymond FC Mascarenhas, Edited by Fr Ronald Serrao, 2014
- Unless the Seed Die – A Brief Sketch of the Life of Mgr Raymond FC Mascarenhas, Sr M Violette D’ Souza, BS, 1985.
- The Vine that He Planted… A brief history of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Little Flower of Bethany, Mangalore (1921 – 1989),